2018 Miss Black USA Competition
Dream it and you can achieve it! You may apply to become a state titleholder in the 2018 Miss Black USA Pageant, by applying directly to the Miss Black USA Pageant as a Contestant-At-Large. If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements below, and there is not a state pageant held in the state you wish to represent, you may begin the state queen application process. It’s as simple as 1, 2, and 3.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and not older than 27 years of age by the date of the national competition for which you compete.
- You must be a high school graduate.
- You must be single, never married, and have not given birth.
- You must be a natural born female.
- You must be a United States citizen and live in the United States.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
Employees, officers, directors and agents of Miss Black USA Pageant and/or of any of their respective licensees, assigns, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to be contestants in the MISS BLACK USA PAGEANT or participate in this application process.
Once we receive your At-Large-Contestant Application, snapshot and fee, your application will be reviewed by the Miss Black USA National Recruitment Team and you will be contacted within one week.
All decisions will be made on rolling basis by April 1, 2018.
Thanks again for your interest!